Just as ballplayers use spring training to get ready for the season, so should homeowners – young and the young at heart -- use springtime to tune up their tools (and their thinking) for the long hot days of summer yard work. Here are a few Fast Tips to make sure your lawn, your equipment and – of course – you are in tip-top shape for this mowing season.
1. Tune-Up Time. Your equipment needs to be ready when you are, and spring is a perfect time to make sure everything checks out.
2. Safety First. Your tools may be ready, but is your mind? Riding mowers are great resources, but can be dangerous if kids and pets are in the area. So have the right mindset when it’s time to mow.
3. Easy on the Gas. Only buy enough to last 15 days, and keep it in an airtight container. Otherwise, exposure to air – and moisture – can damage or limit the effectiveness of the engine.
4. Aerate Your Lawn. Spring is the perfect time to aerate your lawn.
5. Take the Field. Getting out in your yard is one of the easiest ways to feel good and get fit.
Your questions answered here. Submit your questions to email@example.com